Thursday, September 17, 2015

Must See | TEDx Talks Related to Computer Science, IT, and Technology

TED (http://www.ted.com/) Talks are very very inspiring for anyone irrespective of their religion, caste, age, education, position, relation, etc. The talks are given by high profile people that include, Scientists, Sociologist, Researchers, Philosophers, World leaders, professors etc.

These talks are in depth analysis of truth and science, Philosophy and belief, also the lectures varies vividly and ranges in a great span of subjects or topics or issues. In this post I have listed the very best TEDx Talks which have inspired me, these videos are very exciting and motivational. So I hope you enjoy!







I hope you like the video collection. I will update this post soon. If you have a link you would like to see in the above collection then please comment below and they will be added if appropriate.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Me!

Followers

Visitor Map