Tuesday, June 16, 2015

PiXMatch - A Picture Matching Game in VB.NET

Hello Everyone,

When I started learning VB.NET, this was the first game that I had Developed. But then it was deleted or something so I made it again yesterday and I want to hare this.

Plot of Game

This a very simple game where you have to start the game by clicking New Game. Then you have to click the picture boxes. If two consecutive clicks brings out the same pictures then it will stay else it will hide them again. You become the winner when you have matched all the pictures.

Screenshots

[Image: splash_zpsb6a9e7de.png]

[Image: form1_zpsf3fd45b9.png]

[Image: game_zps60741849.png]

[Image: gameprogress_zpsc333c0b4.png]

[Image: game-1_zps3f714d6c.png]

[Image: help-1_zps48791e78.png]

[Image: 97253571510598985560.png]
 
In the code view of the project above you will find something like the below code.This is for playing sound when some error occursr orthe user clicks pictureboxes or on success.But i haven't find good sound effects to integrate with this game , if you find some then edit it.For editing you just have to place the sound in the resource folder and then write like this My.Resources.sound instead of My.Resources. , so that part has been commented out.

'My.Computer.Audio.Play(My.Resources., AudioPlayMode.WaitToComplete)

Note :-
The game can be enhanced by several times and in many ways this is version 1.0. I will upgrade this. You can add your own code into this project as well.Thank you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Me!

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitor Map