Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Crawling Net-Security.org Archive Magazines using Python

English: A candidate icon for Portal:Computer ...
English: A candidate icon for Portal:Computer security (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. I wrote to code to download all the magazines, save then in a folder and then create an archive of the folder. Manually downloading them is boring and I am lazy enough to avoid getting my hands on them. So I wrote a little code which does the work for me. I will be crawling all the mags from this page. For the purpose of crawling I used requests and lxml libraries and so if you're using this code make sure you install these two packages using pip.

Without further adieu, I will give you he code now. 



Working Screenshot


[Image: UzQDtRP.png]



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Follow Me!

Blog Archive

Followers

Visitor Map